Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alrighty then.....


Ummmm...yea...well, I guess the blog thing might not have been such a great idea 2 months ago! ha ha I have got to make myself write on this thing every so often. Christmas and New Years has come and gone since the last time I wrote. A lot has happened. Wayde has been at his new job at Columbia Southern University for over a month and he is loving every minute of it. He is in the IT dept. workin' up a storm every day. Heidi is just being Heidi every day driving me nuts!! But I love her and wouldn't have it any other way. Above is a pic of her swinging at the park a few days ago!! Things are finally starting to calm down since the holidays. I have beem getting a lot of things done here at home. I guess you could call it 'spring cleaning', although its not technically spring yet. I have just been going through clothes and giving them to the Waterfront Mission and people who need them. Last week I started a weight loss program with my mom and 2 other friends. We are all on a team and we have to lose atleast 10 pounds a piece in the next 10 weeks. The name of the program is "Scale Back Alabama". Depending on which team loses the most weight the winners get a cash prize based on weight loss. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning, which has been exactly a week since it started, and I have lost 4 pounds. I am so excited. I set my goal at 2 pounds a week so I am already ahead of schedule. yay me! Well, I am here in bed on the laptop and Wayde is asleep, so I will post again soon. Hopefully I will get some more pics on here! :)

No comments: