Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Sunday!

Today we had a pretty good day! We went to church this morning then went to eat Mexican food at 'Vallarta's' with my mom and granny. The food was really good, especially sine I haven't had Mexican in a while. Afterwards, we went home and changed clothes. Wayde had to do some computer work today so Heidi and I went to the beach with my dad. I thought it would be crowded but it wasn't so bad. The heat wasn't horrible either; there was a nice breeze! Heidi had recently learn to swim with the little arm floaties. So today was her first time swimming with them in the ocean. The water was calm so it was easy for her to swim. Every time I would try to help her she would say, "let go of me mommy!". We had a great time. She DID NOT want to get out of the water!! After we dropped dad off we changed out of wet clothes, then went to Wal-Mart, fun fun! Sunday night is the worst time to go! Oh well! We only had a few things to buy. When we got home and Heidi went to bed I decided I was going to do the "30 Day Shred". I almost didn't do it because I was tired from the beach, but then I did it; so I feel better I did. Now I have to do it again in the morning. So far I have completed 6 straight days! I am on my way! Just 24 more days to go!!

1 comment:

David and Nikki said...

I'm so glad you guys are back in the blogging world!