Friday, July 24, 2009

Tupperware Party!

Tonight I went to a Tupperware party!! It was really fun! I have never been to one before. They have a lot of neat stuff. Wayde put me on a spending limit though! : ) So...I bought this really cool lunch tote. The Tupperware lady had one at the party and it is super cute! At first I thought it was a little expensive, but then I saw it was a pretty good size and came with two pieces of Tupperware that match it and they are microwavable!


Then I got this really cool thing called the pick-a-deli. You put your pickles or olives in it and when you want one you just pull up the handle and it pulls them up out of the juice. The Tupperware lady said they call it the "tupperware elevator"! I thought Wayde would like it. He loves those little sweet pickles and I thought that would make life easier for him!! lol




The next thing I got was a set of bowls that they had on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free! I think everyone at the party got that deal because it WAS such a great deal! Then another thing I got was a banana keeper. As you can see it is a piece of Tupperware in the shape of a banana. This one is for Heidi. It was only $2!! If Heidi doesn't eat all her banana I just put the other part of it that is unpeeled in the banana keeper and it will stay good in the refrigerator without turning brown and yucky! I thought that was a neat idea, especially for kids. So I had to get one. Also we played some games and I got 2 freebies. I got a small piece of tupperware for salad dressings and such. I will probably use it with my new lunch tote! Also I got a citrus peeler, which is great for Wayde because he cannot peel and orange to save his life!! : )



So now I am home. I had to go to Pensacola for the party. Everyone was so surprised that I came because it was "so far". I didn't think it was that bad! I only drove 40-45 minutes. The lady that hosted the party was a girl that had a baby in the hospital in the NICU the same time as Heidi! (Actually David knows them!) Charity and John Carnes. They went to school at Foley. Charity was telling me tonight about when they were in 6th grade everytime the teacher left the room David would throw his pencil up and it would stick in the ceiling and it would be there the entire time the teacher was talking. I thought that was funny. So there you go Nikki a story about David when he was a kid! haha! Anyway it was an eventful night. I got to see Charity and John's new car. After seeing our new car they went out and bought a Mazda 5 also. There's is blue though. But now we have twinkie cars, Charity says. I can't wait to get my new Tupperware! I am so excited! It will be in about a week to 10 days so me and Charity are going to set up a playdate for when I go to pick it up from her.

2 comments:

David and Nikki said...

David would not deny the pencil story. He even told me that it was a Liberty Christian School. What am I going to do with him! I'm so jealous that you got to go to a Tupperware party. I wish that someone here would have one!

David and Nikki said...

Sounds like a plan. Just let us know when!